Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Morning After...

I'm sure that Nathanael and Audra's wedding night would have been a little less stressful had Nathanael known where his passport was. No passport, no honeymoon. But the morning after it was found locked in a friend's glove box, where it was put so that it wouldn't get lost. (for those interested, it was in a WRX hatchback. I gotta get me one of those!) We headed over to the Hofer's again for a wonderful brunch and to watch Nathanael and Audra open presents.


We welcomed Audra to the family and told them both goodbye. I hope they have a great time living in Bermuda and hopefully we'll get to see them both soon. Maybe we should start planning another vacation!

Off to Brush for a Shue family jam out in the barn. This time we got smart and brought classic rock song books complete with chords and lyrics. The left over hog was just as great the second time, and went particularly well with the side of thunderstorms. They just don't make clouds like that in Indiana. And I sure can't make music like that on my own. What a great family. It's always great to be together.


-J


No comments:

Post a Comment